Thursday, 20 March 2014

Mengandung kembar : masalah sembelit dan rawatan


Salam to all,
Minggu ni dh masuk week 23 my pregnacy. Agak limited my movements. Mood swing pun menjadi2. Msuk class pun dh susah nk senyum.
Entry kali ni psl constipation atau sembelit that I was suffering. tau jelah dgn twin pregnancy, colon movements tu dh slow sikit. Tp Alhmdulillah the constipation dh berkurangan sejak I dh xteruk morning sickness.
Constipation b4 this mmbuatkan I mabuk teruk sbb angin even though I dh mkn laxative mcm Duphalac utk treat it.
Enema Supp
Last resort, I guna enema jelah. For the first few days tu ok, jelah. Lega sikit mabuk sbb angin and sakit kpala bila bjaya pass motion. Yg x best tu bila enema yg mngandungi glycerin ni aused me to hv haemorrhoid pulak!! Astaghfirullahalaziim..
So I stopped it for a few days tp continue with it sbb sait kpala n loya dtg blk bila sembelit mlanda.
Ginger Aid Organic Tea
Disebabkan I mngalami angin yg teruk smpai sakit kpala, I  bc blog rmai yg recommend minum ginger tea. So teringat yg mmg I ada beli a box of Organic Ginger Aid herbal tea utk minum saja2 di kala demam. Xsangka bguna sungguh di saat sakit kpala ni, Alhmdulillah. Gambar box n wrapper tea ni mcm at bawah:

Organic Ginger Aid teabags
 
Info on Ginger Aid Traditional medicine Tea
Personality
Spicy and soothing. 
Herbal Power
Gets the digestive juices flowing, relieves occasional indigestion and prevents nausea associated with motion.
Reason to Love
If you’re a fan of the spice, or just dig ginger’s digestive soothing properties,* you’re going to love this spicy herbal blend. With plenty of hot and pungent ginger, as well as a blend of mellow blackberry and lemon myrtle, this tea is great to drink before meals to warm up your digestive system. It’s also good after dinner to promote healthy digestion*—especially if you’ve overindulged. 
Taste
Characteristically pungent and spicy ginger, sweet and slightly lemony.

Directions: 
Pour 8 oz. freshly boiled water over 1 tea bag. 
Cover cup & Steep for 10-15 minutes. 
Squeeze tea bag to ensure maximum goodness in your cup. 
Enjoy 2-3 cups per day, especially good to drink before or after meals.

Price :RM30 including postage.

Alhamdulillah, lepas minum Ginger Aid tea ni legalah sikit sakit kepala I sebab angin xlawas ni. Hopefully boleh disiplin lah I minum the tea ni. Slalunya mmg culas bab2 mkn or minum supplement ni.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...