Saturday, 14 September 2013

MUET CLASSESS WILL BEGIN NEXT WEEK

Salam and hi,

Alhmdulillah, smlm dpt 2 students for MUET class. So smlm jg I was searching high and low for the students; whatever materials available online and printed them. Basically x sesusah yg disangkakan sbb the syllabus is what I hv been teaching my students and I know my students' weaknesses n strengths. Even I xlah sehebat MUET speakers kat luar sana, tp I should share what I'm expert in.

The first thing I need to do is to draft the lesson plan and prepare the worksheets. Apa2pun my students ni knala power kan grammar tu dlu. They are my ex students so I know they must hv forgotten what POS really is.

Then I need to divide the classes into 4 skills classes i.e. reading, writing, listening and speaking. Listening tu a bit 
tough sbb nk kna ade device yg sesuai. I pun nk kna prepare questions for them and prepare them with various levels of reading n listening materials.

I sgt positive about this. Let's pray for our success. 
Meanwhile, pada sesiapa d luar sana yg nk attend my muet classes, feel free to drop your email or ctc me at 0193110844.

Same2 kita ikhtiar. Wassalam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...