Tuesday, 25 September 2012

I want to be like Faiza Bawumi Sayed Ahmad

        I really admire a local millionaire who is a woman that is full with motivation. She is Faiza Bawumi Sayed Ahmad who owns a rice company that is Syarikat Faiza Sdn. Bhd. If you watched Bersamamu TV3, you could see her appearance in delivering rice and other ration to the families who are in need. I read somewhere that she wants to pay the highest zakat in the country. In my opinion, not many millionaires would share their wealth with less fortunate people. Faiza is an Egyption who started a small spices business in Johor which then she took the opportunity to apply rice wholesale license. She is a smart woman who put her best effort to be successful in life while not forgetting her responsibility to the community. She receives many awards and recognitions and she is one of the board members of orphanage trust in Batu Pahat, Johor. If Allah permits me to be rich, I would also want to spend my money to ease the burden of the unfortunate people. Faiza Bawumi Sayed Ahmad is my idol.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...