Saturday, 16 June 2012

My beautiful family


This is me and my husband. I am a mother of 2 daughters. I live with  with my family at Seri Kembangan, Selangor. I work as an assistant lecturer at UNIKL Malaysia France Institute. I like to surf internet and cook for my family. My husband is an officer in a private company in Sepang. He is a funny and friendly man. He is from Subang, Selangor. He likes playing football with his childhood friends.

These are my children. The eldest is 3 years old and the youngest is 1 year old. They are happy and healthy toddlers. My elderst daughter likes to cycle at the playground while my youngest like to play drum. On weekends, we will spend time together such as swimming at the community centre, window sopping and play board games. We dine out  once in fortnight at a restaurant near to our house.

I have a beautiful family. Tell me about yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...