Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Extremely crazy for Celcom Blackberry Torch 9800 Smartphone!!






Salam to all.
I have finally have the time to write about my dream smartphone i.e Blackberry T0rch 9800. The most superb smartphone I have ever known in my life!

I will tell you how I have the best of both worlds with the full 3.2 inch touch screen and BlackBerry keyboard on the Celcom BlackBerry Torch.



Picture from HERE.

It is the 1st smartphone with a BlackBerry® keyboard and a full 3.2 inch touch screen for an enhanced device experience. Just imagine having both keyboard and touch screen at the same time! Really crazy about it!
It's time for me to forget about other handphones which cannot be compared with
BlackBerry Torch. When I first saw the phone, my heart was pounding fast. Was I dreaming at that time to witness a smartphone with a touch screen and wonderful keyboard. I couldn't believe it myself!

The
BlackBerry Torch definitely suits me as at times I would want to use keyboard for texting and at another I would like to use touch screen. It is different from PDA where I have to use its pen that is so not me. I would lose the pen in a hurry! I thank God for giving us the gift as such this BlackBerry Torch to compliment my needs in communicating.

1 more thing that makes me smile from ear to ear is BlackBerry Torch is not like any ither smartphone as Celcom is its service provider. We cannot use a smartphone to communicate freely if we don't have the right package at the right rate. Just look at the package offered by Celcom below:


I don't think you can get more affordable rate and crazier deal besides Celcom. Check out the interesting pice offered by Celcom for Celcom Blackberry Torch! Click HERE to have more information about Blackberry Torch and I assure you, you won't be turning to any other handphone when you first set your eyes on it.

Words are not enough to describe how wonderful Blackberry Torch is with the best deal in town by Celcom!



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...