Thursday, 28 October 2010

“Why I Love Pizza Hut’s 6 Cheese Extreme Pizza”



“I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!”

Wow, basically I love bread & cheese. When I heard my friends talking about Pizza Hut’s 6 Cheese Extreme Pizza, I was really excited to try it. I dragged my husband and daughter along to ease the crave for it.

And the result is "Whooaaaaaaa!" What a very rich taste of cheese served by Pizza Hut's staff who are warm and friendly. Furthermore, not only 1 type of cheese but 6!! Imagine that.They are parmesan, mozzarella, romano, cheddar, provolone and Monterey Jack!

A poem dedicated to my favourite Pizza Hut’s 6 Cheese Extreme Pizza:

Fried chicken! Beef burger! And vanilla ice cream ,
I will not feel sad if I don't have these,
But I can't live without Pizza Hut’s 6 Cheese Extreme,
Because definitely “I’m crazy about Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese!”

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...