Thursday, 25 March 2010

Don't throw away the baby..

I was a few times shocked by pictures of abandoned babies. I wish those moms out there who r pregnant without wedlock would keep their pregnancy and send their baby to any safe place . Don't throw the baby away. The babies are innocent and don't blame them as they are God's gift. I knew people would abort to avoid the shame that they will bear; but I can only accept it if it has not developed yet.

I understand if people say that baby dumping is no longer in the newspaper but as a mother, I don't think this issue is seasonal. There are still many girls/women out there who practise sex b4 marriage as their lifestyle. To me, it's between u n God. But the baby.. If u happen to get pregnant, unexpected pregnancy.. don't throw the baby away.. put it in front of anybody's house.. get help from anyone..

Don't throw the baby away..

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...